Spider veins and broken capillaries can have a significant impact on our self-confidence and lifestyle. These anomalies occur just beneath the skins surface when blood vessels are dilated or enlarged, the result is small red or purple lines spread in a web shaped form. They typically develop on the face and legs however can affect the whole body.
Using Candela Medical Grade Lasers, we can safely and effectively treat these conditions providing the following benefits:
• Decrease or eliminate the appearance of broken capillaries
• Reduction in superficial thread veins and spider veins
• Minimal discomfort during treatment
• Any part of the body can be treatedWhat are the costs? Book Online
|10 mins to 30 mins, dependent on the area to be treated|
|6 treatments, 6 week intervals|
Is Vein Removal right for me?
Suitable for individuals with broken capillaries (face or body) and superficial facial or leg veins - our laser therapy is proven, safe and effective in treating these superficial conditions.
Treatments are fast and only mildly uncomfortable, making them a suitable and non-invasive option for individuals wanting smooth and balanced skin tone. This is the premium standard in broken capillary and spider vein corrective treatment.
How it works
The laser works by delivering a focused beam of light to target the red blood vessels in capillaries and veins which are visible on the skins surface. The laser heats up the blood vessels which then coagulate causing the vein to collapse and seal without impacting surrounding areas.
Post-treatment, the treated capillaries may appear slightly darker or raised however this will quickly subside during the skin recovery process. Your NewSkin therapist will prescribe the appropriate skin care to assist in recovery.
• Please avoid the sun for 2 to 4 weeks before treatment. Use Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E continuously for sun protection in the days and weeks following your treatment.
• Its important to arrive for treatment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, skin care products, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
• Tanned skin is not able to be treated as this may cause blistering or hypo-pigmentation. We will not treat tanned skin.
• Clients with darker skin types may have an increased risk of hypo-pigmentation.
• Clients taking high doses of iron may have an increased risk of hyper-pigmentation.
• Do not use Roaccutane for 6 months prior to treatment.
• The heat from the laser may be mildly uncomfortable during and immediately after treatment. Cold packs can be applied to reduce any discomfort.
• Veins and vessels may appear bruised or darker following treatment, this discolouration will fade over the next couple of weeks.
• Avoid sun completely following your treatment to reduce the risk of hyper-pigmentation. While you are exposed to the sun, ensure you apply Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E continuously.
• Avoid strenuous exercise 48 hours post after treatment.
• Avoid topical medications and active skin care products for 3-5 days.
• Pure mineral makeup is recommended.
Signup for exclusive offers
Enter your email and we'll keep you posted with news and offers.