Remember, nothing will work unless you exfoliate your skin
Microdermabrasion is a quick, effective and painless procedure that works to resurface the skin, diminishing the appearance of cosmetic blemishes including sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, hyper-pigmentation and even acne scarring. The result? Younger and smoother looking skin.
NewSkin has a range of microdermabrasion treatment options.
For refreshed and rejuvenated glowing skin our Signature Microdermabrasion is ideal, providing a deep exfoliation, a fruit enzyme exfoliation and sealed with a probiotic mask.
Speak with your NewSKin therapist on treatment enhancement options such as:
LED Light Therapy
Is a pain-free, non-invasive, soothing and rejuvenating skin treatment. This treatment will help treat acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, post inflammatory scarring and rosacea. It will not only help minimize acne, but also soothe your skin and reduce both redness and inflammation.
Rejuvenating Peptide Gel Mask
Using a unique formulation of peptides, plant based stem cells and anti-aging ingredients (which assist skin rejuvenation), the treatment rapidly minimises dehydrated skin and improves the skin’s self-moisturising ability. These cooling masks leave the skin smooth and moisturised – by promoting elasticity – and protects it from harmful environmental agents.
|20 mins to 40 mins|
|Single treatment, 2 to 3 week intervals|
|Rejuvenating Peptide Gel Mask|
|LED Light Therapy|
Is Microdermabrasion for me?
Microdermabrasion is an effective solution which treats a range of skin concerns from enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, sun damage, dehydration, fine lines, wrinkles, minor acne scars, blackheads and comedones to name a few.
Book in for a complimentary consultation with one of our qualified NewSkin skincare experts to find out if microdermabrasion is right for you.
How it works
100% pain-free, we use diamond-tip microdermabrasion to achieve the best results on the market.
Beginning with exfoliation, NewSkin microdermabrasion works by removing the outer-most layer of the skin, leaving behind a radiant, smoother complexion.
Next, a vacuum is used to stimulate circulation, increasing blood supply to the area and providing a dose of nourishing nutrients, encouraging regeneration and all-important collagen formation.
• Please let us know pre-booking if you are currently experiencing active rosacea or acne, dermatitis, sunburned skin or open sores.
• Discontinue the use of retinol products 3 days prior to treatment.
• Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least 1 week before treatment.
• If you have recently had a chemical peel or other skin procedure, such as cosmetic injections, you should wait two weeks before treatment
• Apply appropriate corrective serum or mask followed by barrier oil or balm and sun protection. Ask your NewSkin therapist about products suited to your skin type to ensure you achieve optimal results.
• We recommend avoiding the use of any exfoliating or abrasive skin care products for 3 days pre and post treatment, such as retinol, lactic acid, glycolic acid etc.
• Ensure sun protection is worn (Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E) on a daily basis to avoid hyperpigmentation. Sun beds and self-tanning should also be avoided.
Enter your email and we'll keep you posted with news and offers.