Laser Pigmentation Removal
Using Candela medical grade laser pigmentation removal, most irregularities in the skins appearance can be easily and painlessly treated in just a few sessions, resulting in benefits such as:
• Reduction in sun damage including freckles and sunspots
• Decrease in the appearance of liver spots, seborrhoea and keratosis
• Elimination of birth marksPricing Book Online
|Dependent on treatment area|
|4 to 6 treatments, 4 week intervals|
Is laser pigmentation removal right for me?
Suitable for individuals with sunspots, freckles, lentigines, seborrheic keratosis, age spots, birthmarks, melasma or sun damage - our laser removal is a safe and effective method in eliminating skin discolorations.
Treatments are fast and only mildly uncomfortable, making them a suitable and non-invasive option for individuals wishing to even out skin tone.
How it works
NewSkin laser pigmentation removal works by selectively targeting unwanted pigment on the skins surface using laser light.
When exposed to the light, the pigment absorbs the powerful rays, resulting in the stimulation of a gentle sloughing or the reabsorption of the pigment.
Post-treatment, pigmentation may appear much darker. This is due to the lights effect on the blemish, which will peel away naturally in time.
• Please avoid the sun for 4 to 6 weeks before treatment. Sunblock is advisable when outdoors during daylight hours.
• It’s important to discontinue any irritant topical medications and skin care products for 7 days prior to treatment.
• Please arrive for treatment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
• Do not expose the intended treatment area to sunlight or tanning booth light prior to or immediately after treatment.
• Do not use Roaccutane for 6 months prior to treatment.
• Immediately after treatment, there should be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last for up to 2 or 3 days. The treated area will feel like sunburn for a few hours after treatment
• Apply Aspects Post Laser Gel in clinic and at home as needed, to continue to soothe and calm the skin. Its important not use products with active-ingredients / fragrance during the recovery period.
• Avoid sun exposure during your treatment to reduce the risk of hyperpigmentation.
• Avoid hot showers during the initial 24 hours until the redness subsides. Skin should be patted dry and never rubbed.
• The treated pigment will appear darker immediately and flake off like dry skin within 7 to 10 days. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
• Discuss available post care kits with your NewSkin Therapist
Signup for exclusive offers
Enter your email and we'll keep you posted with news and offers.