Sagging skin is a thing of the past
As we age, it’s common for skin to begin to lose its elasticity, causing it to loosen as time passes. Laser skin tightening is a deeply penetrating treatment designed to firm and smooth skin on the face and areas of the body prone to sagging, such as the stomach, neck and arms.
Using the Candela GentleYAG laser, this effective skin-tightening device provides aesthetic benefits including:
• Tightening of loose, sagging skin
• Decrease in wrinkles and folds
• Restoration of the skins natural elasticity and collagen storesPricing Book Online
|4 to 6 treatments, 2 to 4 week intervals|
Is skin tightening right for me?
A less invasive alternative to cosmetic surgery, Laser Skin Tightening is an effective and affordable treatment producing subtle improvements to individuals experiencing loose skin due to weight fluctuation or the early onset of ageing.
An effective stand-alone treatment, for patients with longer-standing skin conditions or concerns, Laser Skin Tightening can be used to enhance or complement additional therapies
How it works
Streaming a penetrative beam of light deep into the skins delicate tissue, a controlled amount of therapeutic heat and laser projection combine to stimulate the body to produce more collagen.
As this involves a level of heat, some patients may experience a slight stinging sensation, however all of our lasers use a skin cooling system activated immediately after each laser pulse, to provide for the most painless procedure possible. The result? A tighter, toned, youthful appearance.
• Please inform your NewSkin therapist of any medical conditions including any recent cosmetic surgery and/or any medications or active skincare products you may be taking or using.
• Avoid sun exposure (including solariums) 4 to 6 weeks before and after treatment. While you are exposed to the sun, ensure you apply Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E continuously, every two hours.
• Do not suntan or use self-tanning lotions or tanning booths 2 weeks prior to your laser treatment. Any patient with a tan or sunburn may be rescheduled.
• It’s important to discontinue any topical medications and active skin care products for 3 days prior to treatment.
• Please arrive to your treatment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
Post Treatment Care
• Immediately after treatment, there should be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last for up to 2 or 3 days. The treated area will feel like sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
• Use Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E continuously for sun protection in the days and weeks following your treatment.
• Avoid sun exposure during your treatment to reduce the risk of hyperpigmentation.
• Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
• Avoid hot showers during the initial 24 hours until the redness subsides.
• Discuss available post care kits with your NewSkin therapist.
Signup for exclusive offers
Enter your email and we'll keep you posted with news and offers.