You’re never too old to become younger – Mae West
Clinical Skin Peels
Offering a therapeutic range of restorative Clinical Skin Peels, we offer effective skincare programme designed to reduce fine lines, correct superficial flaws and enhance collagen regeneration, without the use of harsh chemicals or invasive methods of intervention.
NewSkin Clinical Skin Peels include:
Cosmedix: A range of Plant based Cosmedix Peels are available. Please discuss your skin concern with a NewSkin therapist who will recommend the best treatment option for you.
Aspect: A range of Aspect Peels are available. Please discuss your skin concern with a NewSkin therapist who will recommend the best treatment option for you.What are the costs? Book Online
|6 treatments, 2 week intervals (mild treatments)|
|6 treatments, 4 week intervals (advanced treatments)|
Is a Clinical Skin Peel right for me?
As gentle as they are active, our Clinical Skin Peels combine the healing power of nature with the latest in cutting edge scientific advances. Suitable for those experiencing the early signs of ageing, our peels work to minimise skin degeneration and dark spots and re-balance oily, acne-prone and problem skin.
How they work
Using chirally correct botanical ingredients, we use a range of products that work alongside the skins natural healing processes to inspire renewal and regeneration on a cellular level.
Encouraging a mild removal of the skins outer layer, this non-invasive process stimulates the skins natural collagen and elastin stores.
• Avoid excessive sun exposure or use of tanning booths for 7 days prior to treatment.
• Avoid laser and skin treatments 2 weeks prior to treatment.
• Inform your NewSkin therapist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding so a specific treatment plan can be developed for you.
• Discontinue the use of retinol products two weeks before commencing the treatment programme.
• Those who have used Roaccutane in the previous year should wait 12 months before embarking on the treatment programme.
• Those already on a peeling programme should not embark on an additional peel treatment programme.
• Skin may appear red, dry and irritated and will usually peel. Swelling may also occur immediately after treatment. Do not remove flaking skin or exfoliate the treated areas, as this may cause scarring.
• Avoid hot showers until skin has returned to normal. Shower in lukewarm water and pat dry.
• Avoid prolonged sun exposure or use of tanning booths post treatment.
• Ensure an SPF of 50 minimum is applied every 2 hours when outdoors.
• Avoid swimming pools, spas and any environment that has a chemical agent such as chlorine until skin returns to normal.
• Ask you NewSkin therapist about product recommendations to soothe the skin and help hasten the healing process.
Signup for exclusive offers
Enter your email and we'll keep you posted with news and offers.