Beautiful skin requires commitment and discipline, not a miracle
Rosacea, facial redness and diffused redness sometimes occur early on in life or develops with age. Small capillaries in the skin become dilated (more visible to the naked eye) and can give the appearance of red spots or blotches and general face redness.
In any case, treatment with the Medical Grade Candela GentleYAG delivers optimal results delivering benefits such as:
• Reduction in red spots and blotches
• Reduced facial redness
• Reduced facial redness or persistently red cheeks
• Decrease in skin inflammationPricing Book Online
|15 mins to 30 mins, depending on the area to be treated|
|4 to 8 treatments, 2 to 4 week intervals|
Is Flushing right for me?
Suitable for individuals with general face redness or red blotchy skin — our laser therapy is a safe and effective method in correcting and reducing skin irregularities.
Treatments are fast and only mildly uncomfortable, making them a suitable and non-invasive option for individuals wanting smooth and balanced skin tone. It is the gold standard facial redness removal treatment.
How it works
The laser works by delivering a focused beam of light to target the red blood vessels. The laser heats up the blood vessels (absorb the laser energy) and are destroyed by the brief but intense heat from the laser without impacting surrounding areas.
Post-treatment, the treated area will be flushed and may have some residual heat which will dissipate over the next 24-48 hours. Your NewSkin Therapist will prescribe the appropriate skin care to assist in recovery.
• Please avoid the sun for four to six weeks before treatment. Use Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E continuously for sun protection in the days and weeks following your treatment. If you are in sun during this time should defer treatment until a later time.
• Its important to arrive for treatment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, skin care products, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
• Tanned skin is not able to be treated as this may cause blistering or hypo-pigmentation. We will not treat tanned skin.
• Clients with darker skin types may have an increased risk of hypo-pigmentation.
• Clients taking high doses of iron may have an increased risk of hyper-pigmentation.
• Do not use Roaccutane for 6 months prior to treatment.
• The heat from the laser may be mildly uncomfortable during and immediately after treatment. Cold packs can be applied to reduce any discomfort.
• Avoid sun completely following your treatment to reduce the risk of hyper-pigmentation. While you are exposed to the sun, ensure you apply Aspect Envirostat SPF 50 with Vitamin E continuously.
• Avoid strenuous exercise 48 hours post after treatment.
• Avoid topical medications and active skin care products for 3-5 days.
• Pure mineral makeup is recommended.
• Avoid hot drinks, spicy foods, alcohol and hot baths which may increase the blood flow in your face.
• Try to reduce overall stress levels.
Signup for exclusive offers
Enter your email and we'll keep you posted with news and offers.